Do you want to be part
of a young and dynamic team?
Head of Capital Markets in Real Estate Investments
As a Head of Capital Markets in Real Estate Investments, you will actively participate to the development of BelSquare in close collaboration with both partners.
Your responsibilities include to manage BelSquare’s Capital Market’s department. You will be responsible to elaborate in collaboration with both partners an annual business plan and ensure its successful completion.
You will manage and ensure the development of a client portfolio. You will organise and supervise the prospection of new mandates, assure the successful achievement of sales missions and supervise on a daily basis the team’s activity.
Your Responsibilities will include:
• Daily management of the Capital Market team
• Work in close contact with both partners
• Elaborate a business plan and assure its completion
• Maintain a contact with investors and developers
• Supervise the preparation of market surveys, presentations and investment memoranda
• Produce investment and development project feasibilities
• Analyse research reports and provide critical insight on market assumptions
• Provide investment analysis including cash flow modelling and deal structure advice based on market knowledge and economic research
• Follow-up real estate investment transactions including the setup of a complete data room and coordination of the due diligence process
• You are passionate about real estate. Looking at a building, you will always ask yourself “What’s the opportunity?”
• You wish to evolve within a young and dynamic team.
• You’re a team player and you have real leadership capacities.
• You will be able to retrieve a school certification equivalent to a master’s degree in economics, finance or equivalent
• You have minimum 5 years of related work experience in real estate
• You have excellent skills of operating with figures and have mathematical and analytical solving skills
• You have an entrepreneurial attitude
• You have excellent written and verbal communication skills in French, Dutch and English
• A great working atmosphere within a young and dynamic team
• The chance to make a real, impactful difference for the company and to participate to the evolution of the company
• A constant training in all commercial real estate asset classes (offices, retail, logistics, residential, hotel…).
• A challenging position with immediate responsibilities
• An exceptional opportunity for career growth
• A full-time contract with a competitive remuneration package
Senior Expert in Valuation
BelSquare is looking for a Senior Expert Valuation to reinforce its team and its growing business.
You have experience in commercial real estate and providing high quality property valuations. You enjoy providing service excellence to clients, and leverage technology to make yourself more efficient.
You have experience in commercial real estate and providing high quality property valuations. You enjoy providing service excellence to clients, and leverage technology to make yourself more efficient. Company culture is important to you and you work to grow your relationships and share your ideas to create better processes and procedures.
As a Valuation Specialist, you will be focused on producing thorough reports as well as fostering client relationships and consulting with them to find the best solutions. We deliver market value for all real estate classes suitable for regulator and transactional applications. You’ll work closely with management to further develop your expertise and professional development plan. Each day you will promote and advocate BelSquare’s brand in the local market, articulating its value through superior customer service to its clients.
- 3+ years of commercial valuation experience;
- Or experience of dealing with trading date for operating properties;
- Team player mentality;
- Be able tot take day to day responsibility for execution of instructions under minimum supervision;
- Analytical skills to be able to draw out market trends an information;
- Able to form and justify opinions on property values;
- Confidence in prioritization and working to deadlines;
- Able to think ‘outside the box’;
- Trilingual (native language preferred : Dutch);
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications. (Word, Excel, Powerpoint,..)