This Site has been created and is managed by the SCRL BelSquare, whose registered office is located at 2/4 rue de Praetere, 1000 Brussels, and whose company number is 0534560466 (hereinafter BELSQUARE).
BELSQUARE undertakes to respect the private life of the people it meets in the course of its activities and in particular when visiting and using the Site.
This Personal Data Policy (hereinafter the Policy) describes how we manage the Personal Data that we collect from forms, website registration, telephone calls, e-mails and other communications with you. We process your Personal Data in accordance with all applicable regulations concerning the protection of personal data.
By accepting this Policy, using BelSquare's services, registering for a BelSquare event or otherwise providing your personal data to BelSquare, you acknowledge and agree to the terms of the Policy and to the processing and transfers of Personal Data that will be made in accordance with the Policy.
The Personal Data that we collect in the course of our relationship is generally:
- First name
For unsolicited applications and in response to a job offer on our site, the data is that which appears on the candidates' CVs.
We use this Personal Data for:
- Respond to your requests and communicate with you and others in the course of our business.
- Send you information about BelSquare events (including a newsletter for which you can unsubscribe at any time).
- To provide you with support and assistance with our services.
- Send you important information regarding changes to our products and services, our terms and conditions and other administrative, technical or commercial information.
- Make decisions regarding the provision of services to you.
- Conduct market research and analysis, including satisfaction surveys.
- To provide you with marketing information (including information about our products or other products and services offered by our selected third party partners) in accordance with the preferences you have expressed.
- Enable you to actively participate in and manage our activities, including forums, discussions, seminars, meetings and other events.
- Resolving Claims.
- Manage unsolicited applications and responses to job offers.
- Manage requests for access, rectification, etc.
- Comply with applicable laws and regulatory requirements (including laws outside your country of residence), such as those relating to anti-money laundering and financing of terrorism, comply with legal process and respond to requests from governmental public authorities (including those outside your country of residence).
The legal bases for the processing are as follows:
- The consent of the data subject, who has the right to withdraw his or her consent at any time (without compromising the lawfulness of the processing based on the consent given prior to such withdrawal);
- The processing is necessary for the performance of a contract or the execution of pre-contractual measures (in particular for unsolicited applications or in response to job offers on our site).
- The legitimate interest of the controller.
If we need to collect other data or process Personal Data for purposes other than those mentioned above, we will provide you with information about this new purpose and any other necessary information before starting the new processing. Some of our activities are subject to additional terms and conditions that may contain additional information about how we use and disclose your Personal Data. We therefore suggest that you read them carefully.
We do not use decision-making techniques based on automated processing that produce legal effects concerning the data subject or significantly affect him or her.
BELSQUARE may make Personal Data accessible to the following persons and entities:
- External third-party service providers such as experts, IT systems service providers, support, hosting, printing service providers and other similar third party vendors and outsourced service providers who assist us in the performance of our activities.
- Governmental authorities and third parties involved in legal proceedings or pursuant to a legal obligation
- Other third parties with whom we may share Personal Data in connection with a current or proposed reorganization, merger, sale, joint venture, assignment, portfolio transfer or other transaction related to all or part of our business.
BELSQUARE does not transfer data outside the European Union.
BELSQUARE takes the appropriate technical and organisational measures which are in compliance with the applicable Privacy and Data Protection Laws. If you have reason to believe that your interaction with us is no longer secure (for example, if you feel that the security of any Personal Data you may have with us may have been compromised), please notify us immediately.
When BelSquare provides Personal Data to a service provider, the service provider will be carefully selected and will be required to use appropriate measures to ensure the confidentiality and security of the Personal Data.
BELSQUARE takes reasonable steps to ensure that the Personal Data processed is reliable for its intended use, and as accurate and complete as necessary to achieve the purposes described in this Policy.
The data of the persons concerned are kept 5 years after our last contact or by virtue of legal obligations or specific Personal Data Protection Policies.
Candidate data is kept for 12 months after the application has been sent.
You have the right to access, rectify, object to the use of, or request the deletion, restriction, or portability of your Personal Data on certain bases. Please contact us at GDPR@belsquare.eu proving your identity by means of a copy of the front of your identity card, with all your requests or if you have any questions or concerns about the way we proceed with your Personal Data. Please note that certain Personal Data may be exempted from the rights of access, rectification, deletion, limitation, opposition or portability in accordance with the DPMR or the Belgian Privacy Laws.
We review the rules contained in this Policy on a regular basis and reserve the right to make changes at any time to reflect changes in our business and legal requirements. We will notify you of any such changes.
If you are not satisfied with the way we treat your Personal Data and if you feel that contacting us will not resolve the problem, the applicable Privacy Laws recognise your right to complain to the relevant regulatory authority: https://www.autoriteprotectiondonnees.be .