Do you want to be part
of a young and dynamic team?
Senior Consultant in real estate investments
As a Senior Consultant in Real Estate Investments, you will work closely with both BelSquare’s partners.
Your responsibilities include to manage a client portfolio, financial modeling of acquisition, disposition and development deals; analysis local and national real estate markets and economic trends; and general support for acquisition and development activities.
Your Responsibilities will include:
- Research and gain familiarity with each of our markets and localized submarkets
- Understand and assure a contact with investors and developers
- Build and maintain working relationships to acquire market insights from internal and external sources, such as lenders, appraisers, brokers and research professionals.
- Prepare market surveys, presentations and investment memoranda
- Produce investment and development project feasibilities
- Analyse research reports and provide critical insight on market assumptions
- Provide investment analysis including cash flow modelling and deal structure advice based on market knowledge and economic research
- Follow-up real estate investment transactions including the setup of a complete data room and coordination of the due diligence process
- Coordinate the drafting of sales documentation/contracts
- Prepare detailed purchase and sale reports
- You have a Master degree in economics, finance or equivalent
- You have +- 5 years of related work experience in real estate
- You have a particular passion in Real Estate
- You have excellent skills of operating with figures and have mathematical and analytical solving skills
- You have an entrepreneurial attitude
- You are a real team player
- You have excellent written and verbal communication skills in French, Dutch and English
- A great working atmosphere within a young and dynamic team
- The chance to make a real, impactful difference for the company and to participate to the evolution of the company
- A constant training in all commercial real estate asset classes (offices, retail, logistics, residential, hotel…).
- A challenging position with immediate responsibilities in a dynamic working environment
- A full-time contract with a competitive remuneration package and career opportunities
Senior Expert in Valuation
BelSquare is looking for a Senior Expert Valuation to reinforce its team and its growing business.
You have experience in commercial real estate and providing high quality property valuations. You enjoy providing service excellence to clients, and leverage technology to make yourself more efficient.
You have experience in commercial real estate and providing high quality property valuations. You enjoy providing service excellence to clients, and leverage technology to make yourself more efficient. Company culture is important to you and you work to grow your relationships and share your ideas to create better processes and procedures.
As a Valuation Specialist, you will be focused on producing thorough reports as well as fostering client relationships and consulting with them to find the best solutions. We deliver market value for all real estate classes suitable for regulator and transactional applications. You’ll work closely with management to further develop your expertise and professional development plan. Each day you will promote and advocate BelSquare’s brand in the local market, articulating its value through superior customer service to its clients.
- 3+ years of commercial valuation experience;
- Or experience of dealing with trading date for operating properties;
- Team player mentality;
- Be able tot take day to day responsibility for execution of instructions under minimum supervision;
- Analytical skills to be able to draw out market trends an information;
- Able to form and justify opinions on property values;
- Confidence in prioritization and working to deadlines;
- Able to think ‘outside the box’;
- Trilingual (native language preferred : Dutch);
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications. (Word, Excel, Powerpoint,..)